Little Flower 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
The kid-friendly Little Flower keeps smaller campers warm Spring through Fall. All the great backcountry features of mom or dad`s bag in a junior size.
Two Layer Offset Quilt Construction
- Two-layer, offset-quilt construction
- Junior sized
- Extra insulation over the chest
- Two-way locking blanket zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Chest pocket
- Bag can be unzipped and opened flat for use as a blanket
- Sleeping pad security loops
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Includes integrated compression storage sack
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.