Satellite 30 Degree Double Sleeping Bag (10)
The Satellite 30 degree Double is an innovative alternative to a sleeping bag and perfectly matches the Kelty Sleep-Well airbed providing the comforts of home on camping adventures.
Two Layer Offset Quilt Construction
- Fitted sheet-style bottom fits over a queen size airbed
- Storage pockets for at-hand items
- Two-layer, offset-quilt construction
- Two-way locking blanket zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Top half can be used as a stand-alone lightweight bag
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Roll-up straps for easy storage and transport
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.