Red Cloud 110 Backpack
For hikers who demand excellence and durability at an affordable price, the Red Cloud delivers. The new, easily adjustable Cloudlock II suspension provides unmatched stability and plenty of room, resulting in a trusted pack for all your expeditions.
CloudLock II Suspension
- Hydration compatible
- Top loading
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Front-panel access
- Zippered side pockets
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Load stabilizer straps
- Lid converts into lumbar pack
- Large front pocket with organization
- CloudLock II Adjustable suspension
- LightBeam II dual aluminum stays
- HDPE frame sheet
- HDPE reinforced waistblet
- Dual density foam waistbelt
- Removable waistbelt
- Ventilating backpanel
- Load-lifter / Stabilizer straps
- Scherer Cinch
Hikers will love our updated Cloudlock II Suspension for it`s unrivalled stability, ability to carry heavy loads, and downright extreme comfort.
- New V-stay configuration enables the weight to move more effectively with the backpacker
- The Lightbeam II Stays are now fixed to the hipbelt, enabling a more direct load transfer and thus a much more comfortable carry experience.
Increased ventilation provides comfort when it`s needed the most.
Quick Adjust Torso System
Easily and efficiently adjusts the pack to fit a user`s unique shape, creating a near-custom fit for all-day comfort.
New Waistbelt Reinforcement
Durable PE waistbelt reinforcement enhances load support and overall carrying comfort.
Dual Location Load Stabilizer Straps
Control your load and keep the pack`s weight from shifting.
This stay ensures that the scapula pad remains flat, even during overloading.
S Shaped Shoulder Straps
Contour to the body without rubbing or chaffing, creating a comfortable fit.
Lightbeam II Stays
The strong, lightweight `I-beam` design evenly distributes the pack`s load, making it easier to carry everything you need in comfort.