Revival 50 Backpack
The Revival 50 is designed for a weekend-plus lightweight backcountry adventures, loaded with features that will make your trek more enjoyable and comfortable.
Fulcrum Suspension System
- Top Loading
- Hydration Ready
- Super-Size-Me Front Pocket
- BPA-Free Waterbottle Pockets
- Security Pocket with Key Clip
- SSPD (Stylie Screen Print Detailing)
- Hipbelt Snap-or-Snack Pockets
- Side Compression Straps
- Load compresion strap
- Storm Collar
- Trekking Pole Loops
- Lash Tabs
- Integrated Bottle Opener
- Haul Handle
- Radio/GPS Attachment Points
- Fulcrum Suspension
- Die-cut foam shoulder straps with mesh panels
- Thermo-molded, pre-curved waistbelt
- Ventilation Conduit
- Ventilation Detailing on Lumbar Pad
- Load-lifter/stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Hipbelt stabilizers
- Forward-pull waistbelt adjustment
- Single DAC Aluminum Stay
- CURV Frame Sheet
Our Fulcrum Suspension System was inspired by the human skeletal system. A single DAC aluminum stay mimics the human spine; the partial frame sheet corresponds to the shoulder blades and pelvis. This unique combination provides both efficient weight transfer and unrestricted biodynamics.
- Our H-Beam stay is stronger than flat or hollow stays and supports heavy loads with no compromise.
- Vertical suspension system keeps pack weight closer to your body and aligned with your natural center of gravity.
- Independently articulating waist belt keeps the load centered for more stability while hiking.
Simple. Effortless. Custom. Our packs are currently offered in three sizes to fit the majority of your customers without adjusting torso lengths, exchanging belts and straps, or molding hip belts. Just put it on, tighten it up and go.
- Articulating hip belt of the Fulcrum Suspension System auto-adjusts when you put the pack on, creating an immediate and personalized fit.
- Canting shoulder straps match the angle and shape of your shoulders for a comfortable, custom fit.
- Dual-density foam in lumbar and scapula pads provide support and com fort for long days on the trail.
The specific features of our back panel design will keep you cool on the hottest days. With a molded back panel, dedicated ventilation channels and die-cut foam shoulder straps, you`ll feel the difference.
- Dedicated ventilation conduit provides unrestricted channels for air circulation and creates a constant cooling effect.
- Split lumbar design draws air up and along the spine for a well-ventilated carry.
- Die-cut shoulder straps with wire mesh overlay enhance breathability.