Alpine Ski Sock
An outstanding winter sport sock with a lightweight, over the calf fit that works perfectly in ski or snowboard boots. A high performance blend of merino wool, nlyon and spandex works for a perfect fit, wicking moisture for a dry, warm and comfortable fit.
- Super-soft merino wool provides itch-free comfort and moves moisture away naturally.
- Dimensional knit for a memory fit.
- Super stretch welt prevents muscle fatigue and pinching.
- Special cushioned areas in shin and over the ankle for shock absorption and insulation.
- Flat knit foot area for a bare foot feel.
Merino takes the itch out of wool. Merino wool fiber is so fine that five strands equal the width of a human hair. Its long silky fibers guarantee a wool sock that won`t itch. In addition to comfort, wool is nature`s technical fiber. Its the most hydrophilic of all natural fibers, absorbing as much as 30 percent of its weight without feeling wet. Besides being a natural wicking fiber, wool doesn`t attract dirt because it is an anti-static fiber. Fox River Merino Wool socks also retain its soft feel, wash after wash.