Women's Attiva Snowsport Socks
Desinged specifically for a women`s foot, the Attiva snowsport socks are perfect for the gals looking for a light weight, over-the-calf ski/snowboard sock with all the bells and whistles.
- Soft merino wool and reclaimed polyester provide a thermo blend comfort that moves moisture away from skin to keep feet dry.
- Dimensional knit for a women`s fit.
- Smooth, form-fitting light jersey knit panels over calf and foot arch for less bulk.
- Cushioned shin and sole for shock absorption and warmth.
- Stay-up top that won`t pinch calf.
- Smooth, flat toe seam.
Merino takes the itch out of wool. Merino wool fiber is so fine that five strands equal the width of a human hair. Its long silky fibers guarantee a wool sock that won`t itch. In addition to comfort, wool is nature`s technical fiber. Wool is the most hydrophilic of all natural fibers, absorbing as much as 30 percent of its weight without feeling wet. Besides being a natural wicking fiber, wool doesn`t attract dirt because it is an anti-static fiber. Fox River Merino Wool socks also retain its soft feel, wash after wash.
Fox River`s Women-Specific Design
Fox River was the first sock maker to design a line of sport socks made to truly fit the shape of a woman`s foot. Fox River for Women socks feature rounder toe boxes to eliminate extra material at the toes (no more bunching); and comfortable fibers along with Lycra 3D ensure the best high-performance wickability and a lightweight `memory fit.` The socks are knit with a special `flex-stretch` design at the heel to keep socks from slipping and to help prevent blisters.