Cirque 30 Daypack
Start your adventure off right with help from High Sierra`s Cirque 30 Daypack. The Cirque 30 features Panel-loading main compartment that offers plenty of room as well as a Hydration-compatible design that has a reservoir pocket and drink tube exit port for on-the-go hydration (reservoir sold separately).
- 30-liter, panel-load main compartment.
- Large zippered front pocket with inner mesh divider to keep contents separate.
- Protective storm flaps cover zippers.
- Padded backpack straps with adjustable load-lifters and Vapel mesh Airflow.
- Molded foam back panel with Airflow channels to keep your back cool and dry.
- Webbing daisy chain to attach extra gear.
- Side compression straps help secure gear.
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and center exit port for tube (reservoir not included).
- Removable media pocket is attached to backpack strap.
- Adjustable sternum strap helps stabilize pack.
- Soft lashing hardware holds ice ax/hiking poles.
- Dual mesh side pockets hold water bottles.
Is a standard, even weave of durable nylon material originally specified by the Federal Government for military use. The term `denier` (D) refers to the size of the yarn used: the larger the denier, the bigger the yarn.
Nylon Mini-Diamond Ripstop
Exclusive Nylon Mini-Diamond Ripstop combined with our Mini-Weave Duralite provides superior durability through special ripstop technology.This lightweight fabric provides better stain- and water-resistance.
Internal hydration reservoir sleeve and exit port.
Keeps shoulder straps centered on shoulders.
For extra security, reinforcement and ease in adjusting size of bag.