Burner Water Ski with Basis Boot and Floating RTP
The Burner: the perfect all around slalom ski that`s enjoyed by all levels from recreational through expert due to it`s stable ride and forgiving shape!
- Shaped Slalom Waterski
- Suits Recreational to Expert Level Skiers
- V Bottom Provides Stability
- Designed to Handle Skiers up to 190 lb
Fresh from the engineering minds at HO for their buddies that don`t run 35Õ Off but love skiing is the Basis Boot. The Basis` lean profile minimizes drag on both sides no matter how deep you`re holding your edge. The EXO liner and free floating tongue are encased in a composite textile shell delivering comfort and durability. Dual lace zones provide an easy in and out experience, on the platform or in the water. With a 17cm cuff height the Basis is forgiving helping those that donÕt get to take sets daily and are simply looking for a comfortable ski boot.
- Composite Textile Shell
- EXO Liner w/Free Floating Tongue
- Dual Lace Zones
- 17cm Cuff Height for a Forgiving Ride
- Lean Design for Low Drag
A floating RTP allows the setup to be adjusted to fit multiple riders.
- Individually-Sized Rear Toe Overlay
- Velcro Adjustable Closure
- Anatomical Contoured Footbed
- Standard Rear Pivot Plate