Avalanche Probe Carbon 300
Shorter or flexible probes are adequate for collecting snow-pit data and identifying crevasses, and we hope that`s the only time you ever need your probe. But when it`s time to locate a buried avalanche victim, saving a few grams on a shorter, more flexible or fragile model could be a fatal mistake. So even though K2`s probes are as light as anything you`ll find on the market, they`re most proud of the fact that they`re among the strongest and stiffest available.
Make sure you`ve got a partner with the right gear and training before heading out of bounds!
- Ultra durable Carbon construction
- Trigger Pull Handle for Instant Deployment
- Durable cord joins the segments of the probe so a quick pull will deploy the probe
- Ultra Lightweight at 280 grams
- Compact at 42 cm for storage