The Hiker Microfilter is ideal for camping, trekking and backpacking. It`s lightweight, compact and the easiest way to make safe water. Featuring a unique .3 micron pleated glassfiber filter that will remove 99.99% of bacteria, cysts and sediments and a ribbed housing for extra grip. The mechanism itself is simple where approximately 48 strokes of the pump will equate to 1 liter of drinkable, filtered water.
AntiClog Glassfiber Filter Technology
- Low maintenance cartridge.
- A fast water flow with 1 liter of water per minute.
- Ergonomic pump handle makes the use comfortable and easy to pump.
- The activated carbon core reduces unpleasant tastes and odors from water.
- Ribbed housing ensures a better grip.
- Includes: Prefilter, bottle adapter and carry bag.
Superfine glassfiber, within two supporting layers, forms a depth filter. Nominal pore size of 0.3 micron mechanically filters all bacteria and protozoa. The flexible glassfiber is pleated resulting in an extremely large surface area and a very high capacity to absorb dirt.
Low Maintenance Cartridge
A pleated design inside the cartridge means more surface area than most other microfilters. The simple design means very little maintenance is needed and requires minimal cleaning.
Backcountry Series products from Katadyn are ideal for camping, backpacking and trekking. They are lightweight, compact and the easiest way to make safe water. Backcountry Series products are the favorite choice for all-around use.
- Camping, trekking and backpacking
- Great for all-around use
- Perfect for 1Ð2 persons
- For clear and slightly turbid water
- From huts to camp grounds