Cosmic 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
Built to perform on cold nights without breaking the bank, the Cosmic 0? mummy bag provides a high degree of warmth, comfort, and durability. Equally at home in the frontcountry as it is in the backcountry, this versatile bag provides a great nightÕs sleep in almost any situation.
- Two-layer off-set quilt construction
- Top baffle collar
- Insulated hood baffle
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Stuff sack included
- 3/4-length, two-way locking zipper
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Captured cordlock
Kelty has always tested sleeping bags to make sure that their customers are warm and comfortable on their adventures. Now they`ve adopted the European Norm (EN) 13537 test process which provides a standardized comparison method for all sleeping bag brands so that it is easier for you to choose the right sleeping bag for your needs. The two temperature ratings listed are Comfort and Lower Limit. Comfort is defined as the temperature that a standard woman (60 kg / 132 lbs) will be comfortable at versus Lower Limit which is the temperature that a standard man (80 kg / 176 lbs) will be comfortable at.