Mistral -20 Sleeping Bag
Built to handle winter temperatures down to -20° F, Kelty`s
Mistral -20 has ample amounts of Cloudloft synthetic insulation and features like a full baffle collar and generous anti-snap zipper draft tube to keep the heat where it belongs!
Two Layer Offset Quilt Construction
- 70D polyester ripstop shell
- 66D polyester taffeta lining
- Cloudloft synthetic insulation, additional insulation at chest area
- Two-layer off-set quilt construction
- Full baffle collar
- Two-way, locking blanket zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Can be fully unzipped and opened flat for use as a blanket
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Ground-level side seams and differential cut for maximum warmth
- Stuff sack included
- Pillow pocket
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Zippered chest pocket
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down, as well as having the potential to be recycled.