Ignite 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Insulated with light, warm, recycled ECOPET insulation, the Ignite 20 degree is a true three-season performer ready for any overnight adventure. Layered off-set construction along with a draft collar and tube will ensure that you will sleep soundly as the mercury drops.
- Layered, offset, quilt constructions
- Efficient, form-fitting hood
- Top draft collar
- 58 inch dual-slider locking zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Ground-level side seams and differential cut for maximum warmth
- Stuff sack included
Kelty has always tested sleeping bags to make sure that their customers are warm and comfortable on their adventures. Now they`ve adopted the European Norm (EN) 13537 test process which provides a standardized comparison method for all sleeping bag brands so that it is easier for you to choose the right sleeping bag for your needs. The two temperature ratings listed are Comfort.