Clutch Snowboard (2009/2010)
The Clutch is a high performance board that will take whatever you throw its way. ABS Sidewall construction and Sintruded base make the Clutch fast and durable.
- Twin tip shape for freestyle or freeride performance
- ABS sidewall for damping and a smoother ride
- 360 Edge protection, the strongest edge around
- Sintruded die-cut base for durability, speed and performance
- Aggressive Radial Sidecut for quicker, more powerful turns
- Full-length Binary Core with Triaxial glass for a smooth, responsive ride
- Triaxial glass is torsionally stronger and more stable
- Twin tip flex is consistent riding switch or standard
*Morrow does its best not to trash the Earth, so the base of each snowboard will vary with inverse colors, so as not to have any left over scrap. There is no choice on which variation you will receive, although you may inquire as to which variations we currently have in stock.*
These boards contrast the cap construction by intergrating damping qualities for a smoother, surfy ride. New thinner tip and tail reduce swing weight for spins and crazy tricks.
360 Edge Protection
It`s always good to have protection. Our 360 degree, one piece steel edge wraps the perimeter of the board to give you the insurance you need to ride with confidence. It`s CNC formed at controlled temerature to maintain a consistant 48 Rockwell hardness rating, providing the strengh and sharpness you need. Ensures that impact with trees, rocks, and debris won`t damage your deck.
A 1000-Grade extruded base is found in all entry to mid-level boards and an upgraded Sintruded Die-Cut base is on all ABS Sidewall boards.
Designed specifically for the rider looking for a dependable, strong and responsive core. Whether stomping backcountry booters or shralping rails, the Binary Core is our twin-tip masterpiece.
Expanded insert pack provides greater flexibility in stance options, enabling you to fine tune binding position for your style.