Latitude 20 Degree Long Sleeping Bag (Discontinued)
We understand the importance of quality recreation and family time. The Latitude series of mummy bags come with a contoured hood and draft tubes to prevent heat loss on cold nights.
- Slumberloft insulation
- Polyester Hex Ripstop
- Polyester Taffeta
- Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots
- Flip Over Hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat hood or contoured hood
- Draft Collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area
- Anti-snag zipper protection
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.
Two Layer Offset Construction
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.