Odyssey 0 Degree (F) Sleeping Bag (Long)
This long 0° bag from Slumberjack is built to keep taller backcountry users comfortable during cold weather pursuits. Generous synthetic insulation and a mummy design keep the cold out and the heat in.
Two Layer Offset Construction
- Nylon Diamond Ripstop and Polyester Taffeta shell.
- G3 fiber synthetic insulation.
- Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots.
- Flip Over Hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat hood or contoured hood.
- Draft Collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area.
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper.
- Anti-snag zipper protection.
- Trapezoidal foot box provides space so feet remain in natural position for enhanced comfort.
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.