Ultimate 20 Degree (F) Sleeping Bag
This 20 degree (F) mummy is perfect for crisp spring and fall evenings as well as summer nights at higher altitudes.
Two Layer Offset Construction
- Polyester Diamond Ripstop and Polyester Taffeta shell.
- G3 synthetic fiber insulation.
- Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots.
- Flip Over Hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat hood or contoured hood.
- Draft Collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area.
- Anti-snag zipper protection.
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper.
- Trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort.
- Vented Foot Box (patent pending) zips open for more comfort in warmer conditions.
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.