Women's Solera 15 Degree (F) Sleeping Bag
Get set for high mountain adventures with this 15° (F) rated sleeping bag. Synthetic fiber insulation, two layer offset construction and a women`s specific design will keep the ladies warm and comfortable on cold mountain nights.
Two Layer Offset Construction
- Polyester Diamond Ripstop and Polyester Taffeta shell.
- G3 fiber insulation.
- Two-layer, offset construction and differential cut prevents cold spots.
- Women`s Specific Design means extra insulation in the torso and footbox.
- Fleece-lined hood and footbox.
- Flip Over Hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat hood or contoured hood.
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss along the zipper.
- Anti-snag zipper protection.
- Draft Collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area.
- Trapezoidal Foot Box provides space so feet remain in a natural position for more comfort.
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.