Mens Alpha Trac Buckle Boots
This waterproof breathable high performance boot by Sorel with removable ThermoPlus Xtreme liner is the perfect footwear for staying comfortable in the outdoors in extreme conditions. Rated to -60° F / -51° C and featuring highly durable waterproof construction this boot can take you to play or work and keep you comfortable for extended periods in the coldest conditions.
ThermoPlus Extreme Inner Boots
- Waterproof Breathable Membrane Backed Mesh
- Waterproof Suede Leather
- Seam Sealed
- Shatter Resistant YKK Shokonloc Buckle Closure
- Removable 9 mm ThermoPlus Extreme Inner Boot
- Rated to -60° F / -51° C
- Built In Gaiter with Barrel Lock Closure
- Durable Wind and Debris Shield
- Reflective Graphics Increase Visibility and Safety
- 2.5 mm Bonded Flet Frost Plug
- 9 mm Felt Footbed
- Molded EVA Outsole Enhances Comfort, Reduces Weight and Provides Thermal Protection
Pioneered by Sorel in 1993 after extensive field testing. ThermoPlus InnerBoots provide superb warmth, moisture transfer, comfort, and durability. An advanced four-layer construction wicks perspiration from the foot, maximizes thermal insulation, and reflects body heat back to the foot for a warm, dry foot `climate`.
- Soft, short loop polyester Minktex (green inner layer) maximizes contact to quickly wick perspiration from the foot.
- Black polypropylene core insulates and facilitates wicking process.
- Radiantex foil reflects body heat back to the foot.
- Polyester/viscose blend (camel outerlayer) insulates and stores moisture away from the foot.