Mens Glacier Boots
warmest boot. Built for extreme cold, this tall nylon boot features a removable ThermoPlus liner and extra underfoot insulation. With an active warmth rating of -100° F / -73° C you can brave the elements with confidence. Perfect for snowmobiling, ice fishing, or building snowforts with the kids in especially cold conditions.
ThermoPlus Felt Inner Boots
- Durable Water and Wind Resistant PU Backed Synthetic Textile Upper
- Built In Gaiter with Barrel Lock Closure System
- Removable 13 mm ThermoPlus Felt Inner Boot
- Rated to -100° F / -73° C
- 2.5 mm Bonded `Frost Plug`
- Removable 13 mm Sorel Meltdown Midsole
- Handcrafted Vulcanized Waterproof Rubber Shell
- Sorel AeroTrac Non-Loading Outsole
Pioneered by Sorel in 1993 after extensive field testing. ThermoPlus InnerBoots provide superb warmth, moisture transfer, comfort, and durability. An advanced four-layer construction wicks perspiration from the foot, maximizes thermal insulation, and reflects body heat back to the foot for a warm, dry foot `climate`.
- Soft, short loop polyester Minktex (green inner layer) maximizes contact to quickly wick perspiration from the foot.
- Black polypropylene core insulates and facilitates wicking process.
- Radiantex foil reflects body heat back to the foot.
- Polyester/viscose blend (camel outerlayer) insulates and stores moisture away from the foot.