Womens Cate the Great Winter Boot
Named after a Russian Empress and inspired by a pair of Cree winter moccasins the Cate the Great boots from Sorel are ready to conquer the coldest days, the deepest snow, and the slickest streets.
Sorel -25° F / -32° C Rated
- Sorel rated to -25° F / -32° C
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof full grain and suede upper
- Removable recycled felt inner boot
- 2.5mm bonded frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole
All Sorel boots that have this rating feature waterproof construction and remain flexible in low temperatures and include a 2.5 mm `frost plug` embedded in the sole for additional under foot insulation.
Recycled Washable Felt LIners
Manufactured from post consumer recycled polyester with unique two layer construction that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Highly durable, wash after wash.
Sorel Rubber Bottom
Handcrafted from vulcanized natural rubber and maintains thermal properties, flexibility and traction in a variety of conditions.