Comfort Series Collared Anglers PFD Vest
Fish comfortably and safely in the Stearns
Comfort Series Collared Anglers PFD Vest. Two front pockets allow anglers and hunters quick access to their gear. The US Coast Guard-approved life vest is designed to help cool you on hot day, with mesh on the back and shoulders for added ventilation. The large arm holes also add comfort to a day on the water, giving you more room to paddle, cast or aim. A zippered front and webbed adjustable buckle strap offers a custom fit. With a durable 200D nylon shell and tough PE foam inside, you`re sure to be wearing it when you catch your limit more times than you can count.
PFD stands for Personal Flotation Device
- US Coast Guard-approved PFD.
- Two front pockets for easy access to tackle and other gear.
- Comfortable mesh shoulders and back for added ventilation.
- Large arm holes make paddling, casting or aiming easier.
- Custom fit: adjustable waist belt, side adjustments and zipper front.
- For adults over 90 lbs. (40.82 kg).
- Durable construction: 200D nylon shell, PE foam and one adjustable webbed buckled strap.
U.S. Coast Guard Regulations require you to have U.S. Coast Guard approved PFDs on your recreational boat. How many and what kind of PFDs you need depends on the number of people onboard, the size of your boat and the kind of boating you will be doing.
Personal floatation devices are classified by location of use. Choose the right PFD for the location and type of boating you plan to do.
- Type I is for offshore operations.
- Type II is for boating near shore.
- Type III is a buoyancy aide to be used where rescue situations may be imminent.
- Type IV is to be thrown to an individual needing immediate assistance.
- Type V is a specialty PFD for specific activities or consumers.
It`s recommended that children always wear a Type II PFD or lower,
even for onshore activities.