The North Face
Ion 20 Multisport Daypack
Extremely lightweight, the Ion 20 is extremely versatile and functional for a full range of outdoor or urban activities. Designed with a molded EXOLITE back panel and dual density Airmesh shoulder harness, this pack molds to fit your back for comfortable use throughout seasons and terrain. The large main compartment features an internal organizer and a padded universal laptop/hydration sleeve that accommodates laptops up to 15 inches.
Flight Series Packs
- The North Face Flight Series
- Molded EXOLITE Back Panel
- Dual Density Airmesh Shoulder Harness
- Sliding Adjustable Sternum Strap with Safe-T Whistle
- Hydration Ready with Universal Reservoir Clip
- Airmesh Waist Belt with 3 Point Adjustment
- Three Dimensional Zippered Pocket
- Webbing Tool Loop on Waist Belt
- Large Main Compartment with Organizer
- Zippered Front Stash Pocket
- Padded Universal Laptop/Hydration Sleeve (Laptop up to 15 Inches)
- Dual Stretch Woven Water Bottle Pockets
- Zippered Raincover Pocket with Integral Rain Cover
- Reflective Hits for Increased Visiblity and Safety
The collection of Flight Series packs introduces a wide array of lightweight options for high aerobic activities. From mountain biking to rail running, there is a pack to specifically address the needs of the user. The new E-VAP suspension systems are highly breathable for lightweight and comfortable performance. Through an alliance with Nalgene The North Face include their premium bladder systems in hydration compatible packs.
EXOLITE and X-Vent Frame
Despite best intentions to travel fast and light, extra ounces quickly turn into pounds when snacks, clothing and 100 ounces of water are all piled on. X-Vent helps to ensure that the weight of even the most bulky payloads is lifted off the athlete`s back. That includes the hydration reservoir. As a huge bonus, the concave nature of the X-Vent frame facilitates on-the-run breathability.