The North Face
Men's Anden Triclimate Jacket
Light on weight, heavy on performance and versatility, The North Face
`s men`s AndenTriclimate Jacket offers a shell and liner that stand separately or match up to combat fall, winter and spring weather of any type of highly aerobic exercise!
- 75d 110 g/m² HyVent Polyester Shell
- Internal Media Pocket
- Atached, Adjustable Hood
- Secure Zip Handwarmer Pockets
- Self Fabric Adjustable Cuffs
- TKA 100 Fleece Liner Jacket
- Quick Drying
- High Warmth to Weight Ratio
- Zip Secure Handwarmer Pockets
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, The North Face subjected HyVent garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
TKA 100 Fleece
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face with superior insulation and wear-resistance. At light weight, TKA 100 fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 % polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It is highly breathable and dries quickly, offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
Triclimate: The Power of Three Zip in System
The North Face Triclimate jackets deliver ultimate versatility and performance in winter conditions. In essence, they manage to be all things to all snowsports athletes and cover a wide range of temperatures, conditions and activity levels.Triclimate integrates an innovative zip-in system that provides three high performance jackets in one to meet the demands of any winter day:
- When it`s cold and the weather is getting gnarly, wear the outer shell combined with the liner jacket for increased insulation and protection.
- When it`s mild and precipitation is falling, wear the shell on its own.
- When the skies are blue and the sun is warm, wear the liner jacket on its own.