The North Face
Men's Komper Jacket
Light and warm, The North Face`s
Komper Jacket features TNF Apex Universal with a clean mountain aesthetic. Heatseeker insulation was added for cold, snowy days on the mountain.
- Water resistant, windproof, breathable
- Active fit
- Wind permeability rated at 7-10 CFM
- Adjustable removable hood
- Reverse coil chest pocket
- Underarms vents
- Handwarmers zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Interal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-Snap,adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
HyVent is a superior waterproof breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component multilayer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It has been lab and athlete tested to ensure the best possible duration and function, while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. Breathability: 625 - 675 g / m² / 24 hr avg (MVTR), upright cup. Waterproof rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
HeatSeeker is The North Face`s synthetic insulation that offers a superior warmth to weight ratio and is highly compressible and durable as well as retaining it`s insulative properties when wet.