The North Face
Womens Kalispell Insulated Triclimate Jacket (2012)
Fully flexible, the Kalispell is built for cold days above Flathead lake, touring around Big Mountain during epic Montana winters. The exterior jacket delivers waterproof, breathable, seam sealed protection with HyVent 2L twill that`s insulated for greater warmth when worn as a solo piece. Added warmth comes from the interior removable jacket, designed with a 300-weight midweight sweater fleece. Wear each as separates or combined when the weather permits. Parka-length silhouette.
- HyVent 2L Twill shell
- Heatseeker isulated: 80g/body, 60g/sleeves and hood
- Zip-in compatible
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Brushed collar lining for comfort
- Center front zip and snap-down stormflap closure
- Two hand pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Foldable cuff for extra coverage
- Hem cinch-cord
Triclimate: The Power of Three Zip in System
- 300 weight sweater knit fleece
- Handwarmer Pockets
- Bound Cuffs
The North Face Triclimate jackets deliver ultimate versatility and performance in winter conditions. In essence, they manage to be all things to all snowsports athletes and cover a wide range of temperatures, conditions and activity levels.Triclimate integrates an innovative zip-in system that provides three high performance jackets in one to meet the demands of any winter day:
- When it`s cold and the weather is getting gnarly, wear the outer shell combined with the liner jacket for increased insulation and protection.
- When it`s mild and precipitation is falling, wear the shell on its own.
- When the skies are blue and the sun is warm, wear the liner jacket on its own.
HyVent is a superior waterproof breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component multilayer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It has been lab and athlete tested to ensure the best possible duration and function, while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. Breathability: 625 - 675 g / m² / 24 hr avg (MVTR), upright cup. Waterproof rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings.
HeatSeeker is The North Face`s synthetic insulation that offers a superior warmth to weight ratio and is highly compressible and durable as well as retaining it`s insulative properties when wet.
A high loft, warmer take on the reference standard for lightweight warmth and breathability. These synthetic fabrics have been the primary insulation layer of choice among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly three decades for their ability to dry quickly and provide insulation value even when wet.