Expedition Trail Mate
On the outside, this is an attractive, comfortable and rugged watch that can be worn daily on the trails or in the office. But a built-in accelerometer turns this into an essential tool for any walker or hiker -- providing real-time distance and speed in addition to alerts that help track your progress. All with an intuitive user-interface that Timex is known for.
- Displays distance, speed and pace in real-time
- Advanced accelerometer technology is more accurate than pedometers
- Calculates time or distance to destination and provides half-way alert
- Memory log records up to ten workouts
- Tracks steps and calories burned
- One-time easy setup with personal settings for increased accuracy
- Chronograph, countdown timer and three customizable alarms
- Water-resistant up to 100m
- INDIGLO night-light
Your watch is water resistant if it has the wave symbol etched into the back of the case. Water resistance is measured and rated by depth in meters. The tests are made by subjecting the watches to water pressure (see table below, p.s.i.a. = pounds per square inch absolute).
|30 meters = 98.4 feet
|50 meters = 164 feet
|100 meters = 328 feet
|200 meters = 656 feet
The watches will withstand water pressure up to their respective ratings as long as the lens or crystal, crown or push buttons and case remain intact.