Ironman Run Trainer GPS Digital Watch
Timex Ironman Run Trainer was designed for runners who want to say goodbye to repetitive loops, complicated mapping and over-planning. With a large, easy-to-read, customizable display, you can see exactly what you want during a workout. Plus the 8-hour battery life and 50m water resistance give you the reliability you need from a training tool. Don`t let training get in the way, enjoy the freedom of running and let the Run Trainer system do the rest.
INDIGLO Night Light
- SiRFstar IV GPS Technology for Quick, Reliable Performance
- Pace and Distance in Real Time
- Customizable Display with up to Four Data Lines
- 15-Workout Downloadable Memory with Dated Summary
- Hands-Free Chronograph Operation
- Five Interval Timers with Optional Warm Up / Cool Down
- Pace Alerts
- Hydration and Nutrition Reminders
- Countdown Timer
- 5 Alarms
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate and Foot Pod Sensors
- 8-Hour Battery in Full GPS Mode
- Water-Resistant to 50 Meters
- INDIGLO Night-Light
The Indiglo night light uniformly lights the surface of the watch dial using patented electroluminescent lighting technology.
Your watch is water resistant if it has the wave symbol etched into the back of the case. Water resistance is measured and rated by depth in meters. The tests are made by subjecting the watches to water pressure (see table below, p.s.i.a. = pounds per square inch absolute).
|30 meters = 98.4 feet
|50 meters = 164 feet
|100 meters = 328 feet
|200 meters = 656 feet
The watches will withstand water pressure up to their respective ratings as long as the lens or crystal, crown or push buttons and case remain intact.