Explorer 55 Pack
Go higher, farther and faster with the High Sierra Explorer 55 pack. Lightweight, rugged and roomy, it features a top loading main compartment, top and bottom pack access, a bottom sleeping bag compartment, a hydration-ready design and plenty of features to keep your carry comfortable and organized.
- Top Loading Main Compartment with Gusseted Drawstring Closure
- Adjustable Top Lid
- Front Load Sleeping Bag Compartment Divider
- Ergo-Fit Vapel Mesh Airflow and High Density Foam Padded Shoulder Harness with Adjustable Load Lifters
- Dual Contoured Adjustable Aluminum Stays
- Molded Foam Back Panels with Airflow Channels
- Adjustable Stuff It Pocket
- Hydration Compatible with Reservoir Sleeve and Dual Exit Ports
- Removable Media Pocket Attached to Shoulder Strap
- Adjustable Side and Bottom Compression Straps
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Lashing Hardware for Poles and Axes
- Dual Mesh Side Water Bottle Pockets
- Tuck Away Rain Cover in Bottom Zip Closure Pocket
When you`re always on the go, High Sierra`s hydration packs make sure you`ll never go thirsty. This system is built into this pack and allows you to carry H2O wherever you traverse (bladder not included).
Vapel Mesh Padding
Built-in Vapel mesh offers added ventilation to keep you cool.
Easy access Airmesh media pocket holds a variety of PDAs, MP3 players and cell phones.
Water Resistant Rain Cover
Just because it`s raining doesn`t mean your stuff has to get wet. Protect everything in your pack with this convenient rain cover that doubles as a travel cover to keep your straps out of airport luggage systems.