Women's BetSEA PFD Vest
The BetSEA from Stohlquist
is short cut and small so not in the way when you move. Stretchy shoulders follow your movements without restriction while the vest stays in place on the torso. Unique cross-chest cinch strap totally eliminates annoying ride-up. All flotation is low and will not rub your chin as you turn your head. Shorter lower back will not hinder movement or rub against back-rest. Finally, if you do swim, the flotation rides lower on the torso to float you higher.
The High-Waistline Cut
- Princess seams inside and out for the feminine fit
- Inside, built-in contoured cups wrap rather than crush
- Hand beveled foam for a closer more comfortable fit
- Cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- #5 YKK zipper non-corroding nickel slider
- Roomy Cordura bellows pocket with D-ring inside
- Cool mesh side panels
- 1 inch webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- High waistline cut
- #10 YKK Vision front zip entry
- 4-way accessory lash tab
- 3M reflective trim on both front and back
- Stretchy adjustable neoprene shoulders
- New PVC-free Gaia foam
- CE, UL, and ULC Listed - US and Canada Coast Guard Approved
Most PFDs come all the way down to the waistline. But Stohlquist PFDs are cut higher in the waist for three reasons. First, it is much more comfortable to sit for long periods in a higher cut PFD, because the bottom does not get sandwiched against your legs and try to ride up. Second, it does not push down on the sprayskirt which reduces the collection of water on your skirt or in your lap. Finally, the shorter cut gives much greater flexibility at the waist.
This innovative feature activates Stohlquist unique fit, keeps the vest down and in place, and eliminates ride-up. This high/diagonal, front-to-back adjustment results in more mobility and a streamlined fit without being tight. As a result the `Cinch` prevents and eliminates chafing on your chin and underarms caused by ride-up.
Soft, close fitting, neoprene shoulder straps adjustments have shock absorption built-in to each vest. Allows for full mobility of arms and shoulders while the vest stays in place on your torso.
Sculptured front foam panels that wrap rather than crush the female physique. Built in cups and princess cut seams allow for a more conforming fit, for women only.