Tundra 45QT Bear Proof Cooler
The Construction of Yeti Coolers
is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsmen and adventurers who seek extremes. Desert sun has scorched these coolers. Blizzards have frozen them. Bears have gnawed on them. They have tumbled off trucks and cliffs. All the while, Tundra coolers have kept their cool. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
YETI Tundra 45qt Dimensions (inches)
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable.
- Constructed of food grade material that is dry ice compatible.
- 3 inches of insulation in the lid and 2 inches in the walls provides superior insulation.
- Freezer style sealing gasket locks out the heat.
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body.
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid.
- Full-length, self-stopping hinge can`t hyper extend and break.
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it.
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles make carrying easier.
- Drain plug and rubber washer guarantees leak-proof reliability.
- Tie-down points are molded into the cooler
- Dry goods rack included
|Size||Weight (lb)||Outside Dim.||Secondary Dim.||Inside Dim.
|45 QT||22||25 1/2||15 1/2||15 1/2||25||14||10 1/2||18 7/8||10 5/8||11 1/2