Shaun White Signature Series A Frame Snow Goggle
A tribute to Shaun White: Oakley
original A Frame, helping riders see clearly no matter the conditions with cutting edge lens technology to filter just the right amount of light and make fogging a distant memory!
- Oakley`s High Definition Optics
- Fire Iridium or Persimmon Lens Tints
- Anti-Fog Treated Ballistic Lens
- Plutonite Lenses Pass ANSI Standard Z87.1 for Optical Clarity, High Mass and High Velocity Impacts
- Patented Polaric Ellipsoid Lens Geometry
- 100% UVA, B and C Protection
- Triple Polar-Tech Face Foam for Maximum Comfort
- Optically Corrected Dual Lens Goggle
- Superior Venting System Eliminates Fogging
Persimmon tint, for flat to low light, filters blue light to boost contrast and increase depth perception over a wide variety of conditions, transmitting 62% of visible light.
Fire Iridium Lens
Fire Iridium tint is designed for medium to bright light, transmitting 16% of visible light. Visual acuity is improved and an Iridium coating is featured that further tunes contrast and reduces glare.
High Definition Optics
Surpassing all tests of the American National Standards Institute, Oakley`s High Definition Optics let you see clearer, sharper and without the distortion or magnification experienced with inferior lenses. Unrivaled impact protection and 100% U.V. filtering that far exceed industry standards make Oakley`s High Definition Optics the choice of some of the world`s greatest athletes, as well as anyone who wants precise, fog free high performance eye protection.
PLUTONITE Lens Material
ANSI impact tests are the gold standard for measuring safety. See for yourself why athletes insist on Oakley impact protection. Use the tabs below to select a test and compare different Oakley sunglasses against other brands. The results are shattering.
- Impact resistance against heavy objects at low speeds.
- Impact resistance against lighter objects at high speeds.
- Optimized protection with innovations like Plutonite lens material.
Oakley Plutonite lens material stops every wavelength of ultraviolet radiation from the sunÔs thermonuclear furnace, not just the lower energy form called `UVA`. Even their clear lenses filter out 100% of all UV.
Polaric Ellipsoid Geometry
Oakley`s patented Polaric Ellipsoid geometry maintains visual clarity at all angles of view, even at the edges of raked-back lens contours that maximize peripheral vision and protection. Conventional eyewear bends light rays and distorts vision at the lens periphery, but Polaric Ellipsoid geometry maps the full lens contour to the human eye, ensuring razor-sharp vision at all angles.