Boys Little Tree 20 Degree Junior Sleeping Bag
The kid-friendly Little Tree keeps smaller campers warm from spring through fall. All the great backcountry features of mom or dad`s bag in a junior size!
Two Layer Offset Quilt Construction
- Cloudloft Insulation
- Two Layer Offset Quilt Construction
- Two Way Locking Blanket Zipper
- Zipper Draft Tube with Anti-Snag Design
- Internal Liner Loops
- Sleeping Pad Security Loops
- Ground Level Side Seams
- Provides Superior Heat Retention
- Differential Cut
- Maximizes Loft and Warmth
- Extra Insulation at Chest
- Includes Integrated Compression Sack
- Fatman and Ribbon Drawcords
- Captured Cordlock
- Zip Pocket at Chest
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.