Supernova 30 Degree 3-in-1 Double Sleeping Bag
The Supernova 30 degree offers space for two and multi-function benefits. A deep hood, pillow pockets, silky shell fabric, and an external storage pockets are just the beginning!
Two Layer Offset Quilt Construction
- 550 fill-power down and Cloudloft insulation
- Slant-baffle construction
- Two-layer off-set quilt construction (bottom)
- Two-way, locking blanket zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Top can be used as a stand-alone lightweight down bag
- Bottom half can be used as a blanket
- Two pillow pockets
- External storage pockets
- Kelty binto included for storage and transport
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
The highest level of thermal insulation, down fiber is 100% natural, light and cozy. If your looking for maximum warmth, natural goose Down is the anwser.
An affordable alternative to down, synthetic insulation is available in many varieties. Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down.