Light Wedge 3 Tent
Easy to pitch with a dry entry design, the Light Wedge 3 goes up quick, even in nasty weather. A compact floor plan keeps weight down, and roomy vestibule leaves plenty of space to store gear under cover. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly only plus and Pitch Light footprint to shave pounds. Footprint sold separately.
Evolution Tension Arch
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors
- Rain room tested
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- 2-pole wedge design is lightweight and roomy
- Large dry-entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf provides strength, support for vestibule storage and 3-D storage
- Full-size mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Superlight 1/4 inch buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
The Evolution Tension Arch is based on the practice of internally guying the tent to increase load bearing strength and wind resistance. We use panels of non-stretch VX02 fabric to reinforce the tent`s poles and stabilize them in three dimensions. The arch keeps poles from compressing or moving laterally; the harder a pole is compressed, the harder the Evolution Tension Arch works. The result is a lighter and stronger tent.