The North Face
Womens Nuptse Bootie Fur IV
Oh, the plush warmth! Your feet will be demanding that you don`t take these boots off they`re so cozy, not to mention functional with 600 fill down insulation, ecoOrtholite footbed and IcePick temperature sensitive lugs at the outsole.
- Durable, water-resistant, element-shedding 100% recycled P.E.T ripstop upper.
- 600 fill power down insulation.
- Plush faux fur collar.
- Internal, ankle-securing elastic.
- Comfortable ecoOrthoLite footbed.
- Cushioned, abrasion-resistant, injection-molded EVA midsole/outsole.
- IcePick temperature-sensitive rubber pods for increased traction.
Durable polyethylene ripstop treated for water resistance.
Goose Down Fills
The North Face uses only the highest quality goose down in all of its products. Each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance, and ability to regain loft after compression.
The acronym for Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate. EVA is used in many footbeds, midsoles and outsoles. EVA provides lightweight, flexible cushioning that is highly impact resistant. EVA also acts as an insulation barrier in cold and warm weather products.
Ice Pick Technology
Ice Pick technology from The North Face is specifically engineered to excel on snow, sleet and on slippery surfaces. A series of temperature-sensitive pods integrated into the shoe`s outsole that actually harden into small, cleat-like lugs as the temperature falls below freezing, Ice Pick bites into even the slipperiest surfaces.