Mens Legend SL Snowboarding Boot
A Northwave team favorite and their best selling all-mountain boot. Comfort right out of the box, combined with Northwave`s 3-layer outer shell and I.H.S. back support that delivers efficient energy transmission and extra durability. Designed with a seven piece sole, and an air bubble dampening system. The sole grips well, is durable, and ensures control and soft landings and yet is still fast in the turns. Coming with an all-new liner designed for outstanding fit and superior support it will get you anywhere you want to go with ease!
Super Lace SL
- Super Lace Closure
- 540° Heel Hold System
- Septimius Sole
- TF2 Liner
- Flex: 7 / 10
A speed lacing system that allows the closure of two different boot areas, the quarter part adn the collar part, in order to allow you to select the perfect feeling on each part and improve comfort and a foot stability. Your boot will be closed in seconds and will stay tight and performing for all the time you ride.
540° Heel Retention System
The boot laces pass through a pre-curved lace loop which helps the lace, minimizing friction. When laces are pulled close to the boot, they are also pulling the webbing where the lace loops are linked. The webbing shrinks, locking down the heel.
Independent flex zones for the ultimat in boot/binding interface. Its complex 7 piece construction is the result of countless on-hill tests. Natural rubber, high tech EVA, arch support inserts and innovative lasting form are the signature characteristics of the seventh generation of Northwave soles.
- Lining material in Thermo-Fit Foam with target fit zones that can catalyze instantly with a heater or over time from natural body heat.
- Toe area without seams for increased comfort.
- Durable webbing stitched on the liner helps heel retention and foot stability distributing power of transmission all over the liner surface.
- Metal eye loops for a perfect sliding of laces to improve liner closure.
- Comfortable EVA footbed with side supports for a better thermal insulation and for shock absorption.
- Inner pocket stores liner laces.