Men's DriDown Cal 13 Sleeping Bag (Regular)
Stuffed with game-changing hydrophobic DriDown insulation, the ultralight, 800-fill Cal 13 is a go-anywhere, sleep-everywhere bag for weight-conscious backpackers. At 1-lb, 12-oz, the Cal 13 features InsoTect Flow vertical baffles, an ultralight jacket-style hood, 40 inch zipper, and 10D nylon ripstop shell and liner to shave weight.
- Patented vertical baffle construction
- Ergonomically shaped footbox
- Ultralight Jacket Hood
- Thermally efficient 40 in. zipper
- Snag-free zipper tracks
- Zipper draft tube
- Draw cord at collar with captured cordlock
Simply put, DriDown represents the evolution of down insulation. Regular down is treated with a molecular level polymer to create a hydrophobic finish on each individual down plume. This finish allows DriDown to stay dry longer, loft better, and dry faster than untreated down, keeping you warmer in any environment.
- Stays Drier: Stays dry 10 times longer than untreated down.
- Keeps Warmer: Retains 170% / 2.7 times more loft than untreated down when exposed to moisture and humidity.
- Dries 33% faster than untreated down.