Volt 13 LR 100oz Hydration Pack
Power up with the new Volt 13 LR 100oz Hydration Pack from Camelbak. It`s designed for mountain bikers who want an ultra-light pack with some heavyweight features. More carrying capacity, more hydration than the Charge or Spark packs, this ultra-light features our comfortable, stable Antidote 3L lumbar reservoir, well-ventilated LV back panel and room for all the gear you carry on an all-day ride.
- Quick Link™ System
- 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap
- Lightweight fillport
- Dryer arms
- Center baffling and low-profile design
- Patented Big Bite™ Valve
- HydroGuard™ technology
- PureFlow™ tube
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Ultra-light materials
- Lumbar reservoir compression
- Bike tool organizer pocket
- Stretch overflow storage
HydroGuard is a CamelBak proprietary antimicrobial technology embedded directly into the reservoir and tube walls. HydroGuard is an EPA-registered compound that uses the natural anti-microbial properties of silver metal to inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause odors, discoloration or deterioration of the reservoir and tube. HydroGuard does not protect the user against disease-causing organisms. Always clean the bottle after each use.
Quick Link System
Click-in connectivity with auto shut-off allows customization with enhanced accessories, including the Fresh Filter that provides better tasting water on demand and the Insulated Tube with Flow Meter to keep water colder longer while monitoring how much water has been consumed and how much remains.
While other devices simply carry water, Antidote is an essential piece of performance sports gear. It is engineered to perform in the toughest conditions, making every step before, during and after activity faster, easier and more aligned with an athlete`s needs.
With Antidote, CamelBak redesigned and reinvented every key performance feature of the reservoir:
- Redesigned Fill Port: Widest opening on the market with a cap that is easily opened and locked closed with a simple quarter turn. The Antidote fill port is 19% lighter and 28% lower profile than previous Omega reservoirs, even with additional features such as integrated dryer arms.
- Lower Profile: Internal reservoir baffle reduces stack height 24% compared to previous Omega reservoirs for a flatter and more streamlined shape when full; the baffle also minimizes sloshing and barreling when the reservoir is in the pack.
- More Stable: Handle drop slot integrates the reservoir in the pack, maximizing stability as well as making loading and unloading of the reservoir fast and easy.
- Easier to Clean: Integrated dryer arms fold out from behind the fill port, opening the reservoir for a complete air dry; larger fill port allows any size hand to reach into all areas of the reservoir for easy cleaning.
- Quick Link System: Click-in connectivity with auto shut-off allows customization with enhanced accessories, including the Fresh Filter that provides better tasting water on demand and the Insulated Tube with Flow Meter to keep water colder longer while monitoring how much water has been consumed and how much remains.
- Big Bite Valve with new Ergo HydroLock: New design engineered to prevent accidental dislodging in locked position. The patented and proven Big Bite Valve has a high flow rate for easy sipping on the move.