Youth Woobie 30 Sleeping Bag
Designed to keep young adventurers comfy on chilly nights, Kelty`s
Woobie 30 sports a plush, toasty polyester fleece and cotton flannel lining along with plenty of Cloudloft synthetic insulation, wrapped in a durable 66D polyester shell. Enjoy!
Two Layer Offset Quilt Construction
- 66D polyester taffeta shell
- Polyester fleece and cotton flannel lining
- Cloudloft synthetic insulation
- Two-layer off-set quilt construction
- Top baffle collar
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Dual-sided locking zips aid in temperature control
- Playful colors and patterned liner
- Stuff sack included
By layering two or more sheets of insulation between the liner and shell of a sleeping bag, heat is easily trapped and maintained. To eliminate cold spots, one layer of fill is stitched to the liner, another layer is stitched to the shell, and then the quilt lines are offset so they do not lie on top of one another. Offset quilt construction is durable and maintains its shape and structure after many uses.
Advantages of synthetic fill are its ability to maintain insulating properties when wet and that it has less required maintenance than down, as well as having the potential to be recycled.