This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. It is catered to the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail, primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
Wound Care / Cuts
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3 x 3 in., Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2 x 3 in.
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2 in.
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2 in.
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1