The biggest kit in the world won't make a difference if it's sitting in camp while you're in the field. The Tactical Field Trauma is designed to be small enough to stash into a daypack while equipping you with the supplies and information to venture 1-2 days away from your base. A 25g QuikClot® zeolite dressing stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enable you to stabilize the fracture or sprain, and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or await rescue.
- Stop Bleeding Fast!: QuikClot Sponge with zeolite, a common mineral, to help blood clot up to three times faster than blood on its own
- Clean and Close Wounds: Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds
- Dress Bullet and Arrow Wounds: Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn't adhere to deep puncture wounds
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies
- Personal Protection: Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care: Hospital-quality tools set the standard for backcountry medical care
- Stabilize Fractures and Sprains: Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 1 - Bandage, Elastic, Self Adhering, 2"
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 1 - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 3" x 4"
- 2 - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 - 25 g QuikClot
- 2 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 11 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
- 3 - Safety Pins
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Comp. Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine
- 1 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 1 - Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 8 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 - Dressing, Petrolatum, 3" x 3"
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
QuikClot® hemostatic devices are different from standard surgical gauzes and other hemostatic agents. They stop bleeding significantly faster and are more effective than standard gauzes and they are just as safe and intuitive to use. Unlike other hemostatics, QuikClot® devices are impregnated with kaolin, an inorganic mineral that accelerates the body's natural clotting ability and produces no exothermic reaction. You or your team can achieve hemostasis confidently without worry of instigating an allergic response.
Fast and Effective
- Promotes clotting within minutes of application
- The Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC) recommends QuikClot Combat Gauze® as the hemostatic agent of choice for compressible hemorrhage not amenable to tourniquet use
- No shellfish, human, or animal proteins
- Low-to-no risk of adverse reactions
- Familiar and easy-to-use format
- Conforms readily to wound site