Easily purify and filter gallons of water at camp or on the go with the Trail Blazer Gravity Purifier. The ideal camping water treatment system, this gravity water purifier kit includes a 9 liter bag, hose, and 6.5" RapidPure filter cartridge. Unlike microfilters that rely on pore size to simply filter out bacteria and sediment, RapidPure water treatment actually purifies water using electroadsorption, removing bacteria, parasites, viruses, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics, as well as filtering out sediment. Thanks to this technology, the Trail Blazer features the fastest flow rate of any gravity water filter on the market, purifying and filtering up to 5 liters of water per minute, all without any batteries, pumping, priming, or special maintenance. RapidPure continues to work even after it has been frozen, giving you peace of mind if the temperature suddenly drops. With RapidPure water purifiers, quenching your thirst is safer, faster, easier, and better tasting.
Easy-to-Use Gravity Filter
- Enjoy pure, clean water without the hassle. The Trailblazer doesn't need batteries, priming, pumping, or special maintenance, all it needs is gravity!
Fastest Flow Rate
- Quench your thirst without the wait. The Trailblazer has the fastest flow rate of any gravity water filter, up to 5 liters per minute, purifying water exponentially faster than other purifiers
Safe Water Anywhere
- Drink water confidently wherever you go. The Trailblazer purifier removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, and microplastics
Great Tasting Water
- Taste water how it was meant to be. RapidPure features activated carbons that instantly remove odors and improve taste, for a water purifier you'll enjoy using
- Stay hydrated and healthy for your whole trip. This reusable water filter exceeds EPA standards for purifying 125 gallons of water, and the filter cartridge is replaceable
- Pack the latest innovation as your hiking water filter. RapidPure uses electroadsorption to reduce pathogens 100 times smaller than pathogens caught by 0.2 micron hollow fiber filters