SOL Escape Bivvy is nothing less than a revolution in backcountry shelters. The complaint with most ultra-light emergency shelters is the same: condensation builds up inside as you get warm, leaving your clothes soaking wet. With the Escape Bivvy, condensation is no longer an issue, and you never again have to choose between staying dry and staying warm. The proprietary fabric lets moisture escape at the same time that it keeps rain, snow, and wind on the outside - all while reflecting your body heat back to you. Waterproof seams plus a drawstring hood closure and side zip mean you can seal out the elements entirely or use the bivvy like a traditional sleeping bag. The low-visibility OD Green color with repeating black logos is ideal for those times when survival means you don't want to be seen.
- Stay warm AND dry in the original backcountry emergency shelter that stays dry while you heat up
- Highly water-resistant fabric keeps you dry even in wet, soggy conditions
- Reflects 70% of radiated body heat
- Hard-wearing fabric resists punctures and tears through heavy use
- Makes it easy to blend into your environment