The Urban Survivor is the first survival kit that
Adventure Medical Kits
has introduced in the new Smart Prepper Series. The Urban Survivor is specifically designed for 1 person to survive the unexpected disaster for at least 72 hours. The easily grab and go backpack is packed with range of survival areas such as; Survival Tools, First Aid, Hygiene, Nutrition and Literature with room to personalize your kit. Plan to survive the expected or unexpected disaster with the Urban Survivor.
- Survival Tools, First Aid, Hygiene, Nutrition and Literature
- Personalize your kit
- Be Seen And Heard
- Fix Yourself
- Start Campfires and Camp Stoves
- Stay Warm
- Knowledge is Survival
Be Seen And Heard
Broadcast your location up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB Slim Rescue Howler™ pea-less whistle.
Mini roll of duct tape to repair gear or yourself.
Start Campfires and Camp Stoves
Fire Lite™ striker is waterproof and tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik™ burns up to two minutes, even when wet.
Survive Outdoors Longer® Survival Blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat.
Knowledge is Survival
Survival instruction with the most up to date tips and survival techniques from the team at Survive Outdoors Longer®.
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer™ Backpack
- 1 - Emergency Rain Poncho
- 1 - Headlamp, 2 watt LED with headband
- 1 - Tinder-Quik™ Firestarter (4 pack)
- 1 - Fire Lite™ Fire Starter
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer™ Emergency Blanket, 56" x 84"
- 1 - Slim Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 26"
- 1 - Pair of Work Gloves
- 1 - Adventure® Medical Kits Ultra Light Watertight .3 Medical Kit
- 1 - Surgical Mask
- 1 - Adventure® Bath Wipes
- 1 - Toothbrush
- 1 - Toothepaste, Tube
- 4 - 400 Calorie Energy Food Bar
- 10 - 4.44oz Water, US Coast Guard Approved
- 1 - Wilderness and Travel Medicine: A comprehensive Guide - by Eric A Weiss, M.D.
- 1 - Guide to Natural Disasters