Adventure Medical Kits
' Ultralight / Watertight Series features proprietary DryFlex™ bags for the ultimate in ultralight, waterproof storage. Ideal for the multi-sport athlete that refuses to be let down or weighed down by his or her gear. From cleaning wounds and dressing blisters to treating muscle aches, pains, and symptoms of an allergic reactions, the Ultralight / Watertight .3 packs a lot of first aid in a little space. Whether whitewater kayaking, mountain biking or hiking, this personal kit is ideal for single day outings. The re-sealable DryFlex™ watertight bag enables the kit to be carried in the outside pocket of your PFD where it can be quickly accessed. Remains watertight use after use.
- Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
- Extremely compact, lightweight design fits just about anywhere, even in a PFD pocket.
- Medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 2 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 3 - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 - Safety Pins
Blister / Burn
- 1 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut and Shaped (11 pieces)
- 1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 2 - After Bite Wipe
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 10 Yards
- 2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use