Benchmark field-checkers drove thousands of miles to make sure the Montana Road and Recreation Atlas is the most accurate, comprehensive, and reliable map product ever published for Big Sky Country. Benchmark's field-checked Landscape Maps clearly depict the terrain, and pinpoint the many backroads that crisscross the state. The Recreation Guide includes mule deer hunting units and details the many outstanding recreation destinations and opportunities within.
- New base maps with land cover (vegetation)
- New State/BLM map detail and boundaries for USFS private inholdings
- Extensive road detail, field-checked for accuracy
Superior scales and page-to-page map overlap
- Regional maps with public land ownership, hunting units, and point-to-point mileages
- Categorized listings for:
- National Parks and Monuments
- State Parks and Recreation Areas
- Historic Sites and Museums
- Camping, Cabins, and RV Parks
- Fishing and Boating Access
- Statewide Hunting Regions and Units
- Recreation Maps 1:800,000 1" = 12.6 miles
- Landscape Maps 1:250,000 1" = 4 miles.