Still the most economical warm-weather pad available, now completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party. The adventure-ready Air Core Ultra is a smooth and stable sleeping surface for wherever you setup camp. With an easy and fast inflate/deflate valve, tough exterior nylon shell, this pad is light and packable. Save your breath for hauling the rest of your gear and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
- R-Value: 1.4, warm weather pad
- 3.25" thick pad with 3.50" larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
Construction + Materials
- Proprietary I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Durable nylon fabric
What is an R-value?
A sleeping pad is a necessary part of your sleep system. Big Agnes' pads provide bed-like comfort from rocks and dirt, but more importantly, they insulate you from the ground up. All Big Agnes pads feature a proven R-Value. It's a rating that shows the insulating properties of a sleeping pad. Summer camping at low elevation? Look for a lower R-Value. Camping Spring through Fall? Look for R3 or higher. In simple terms, the higher the number the warmer the pad.