When you're used to camping in comfort, the Big Six Camp Chair is your jam. Designed with deluxe chillin' in mind, the Big Six has a tall back, wide seat, and sits an accessible 18" off the ground. Quick and easy to set up with a shock-cord pole set, and packable enough for stashing in your truck, trunk, or travel bag for wherever you're going to need it.
- Relax in comfort at camp, on a scenic overlook, in your backyard or wherever life takes you
- Extra height and width for ultimate comfort on the go
- Fully shock-corded architecture for simple set up and break down
- Color-coded frame for easy set up
- Lightweight and compact size makes it perfect for base camp living
- Patented hub-less frame construction for smaller pack size
- Enhanced comfort through pre-bent poles that create a wider, more stable seat
- Stuff sack included
- Lightweight nylon 100d Robic with a 300d polyester rip-stop for extra tear strength
- High-tenacity Robic™ yarn that is lightweight and 25% - 30% stronger a regular yarn in the same denier
- Waterproof UTS coating gives fabric a soft feel and enhances tear strength
- Lightweight aircraft aluminum pole system
Dependable and Durable Hub-less Design
We use dependable and durable materials, a patented hub-less design so trim that when we say 'packable' sizes we mean it. Our chairs are designed to fit the whole family with seats so comfy you might want to grab two drinks before you sit down. We'd like to think our designs are everything you need in a camp chair and nothing more.