Completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party, Big Agnes' three-season Insulated Q-Core Deluxe provides the ultimate sleep experience when comfort and performance is the priority. I-Beam construction reduces pack weight and provides consistent stability with an ultra-comfortable, super-quiet quilted two-way stretch top for a cushioned pillow-soft sleeping surface. Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad and built-in advanced heat-reflective technology using PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation will teep you warm throughout the night. Save your breath for bagging 14ers, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
- R-Value: 4.3
- 3.5" thick pad with 4.25" larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness
- Quilted top and a lightweight stretchy nylon-spandex fabric provides a soft-touch, cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at their factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
Construction and Materials
- Durable nylon double rip-stop bottom
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides ultimate weld strength and dependability
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation has a full set of performance features that does just that. Useful in many environments, PrimaLoft Silver utilizes a proprietary water repellent finish to keep you warm when wet. A comfortable loft and feel provides warmth, while super-lightweight properties allow freedom of movement.
What is an R-value?
A sleeping pad is a necessary part of your sleep system. Big Agnes' pads provide bed-like comfort from rocks and dirt, but more importantly, they insulate you from the ground up. All Big Agnes pads feature a proven R-Value. It's a rating that shows the insulating properties of a sleeping pad. Summer camping at low elevation? Look for a lower R-Value. Camping Spring through Fall? Look for R3 or higher. In simple terms, the higher the number the warmer the pad.